HOW TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE?
We have designed flexible payment schedules & depending upon remaining days from your Travel date, you may choose to make payments in one, two or three steps to us. All Payments are to be processed in line with payment policy as explained bellow:
- Booking Amount (To be Paid At the time of Booking)
First Payment Step: Choose to Pay Either 10% or 100% of Total Tour Cost
You are required to pay minimum 10% of Total Tour Cost per person at the time of Booking. Choose this in case you are making payment anytime before 31 Days from the Date of Travel. Balance payment can be paid in next payment steps.
If your Travel Date is within 15 days of Date of Booking, you must pay 100% of Total Tour cost in The First Payment step itself. This will ensure total payment in one go & you may need not to worry about remaining amount to be paid to us to validate your booking with us. Once you make 100% Payment in Booking step, you are not required to go to Next Payment Steps.
- Balance Amount (To be Paid before 30 Days to minimum 15 Days before Departure Date)
Second Payment Step : Choose to Pay Either 40% or 90% of Total Tour Cost
Here you have already paid 10% in First Payment Step towards Booking amount. Hence;
Pay Balance 40% before 30 Days from the Date of Travel. After this payment you have paid total 50% amount & hence 50 % will need to be paid in third step.
Pay Balance 90% Before 15 Days from the Date of Travel. After this payment you have completed total 100% payment in first & second step & you may need not to make any payment thereafter.
- Final Amount (To be Paid minimum 15 Days before Departure Date)
Third Payment Step : Choose to Pay Balance 50 %
Here you have already paid 50 % in First & Second Payment Step. Hence you have to pay remaining 50 % Before 15 Days from the Date of Departure. After this payment you will make total of 100% payment in three steps.
- Booking Amount: Initial deposit of 10 % of Total Tour Cost to confirm you are booking with us.
- Balance Amount: 50% of the Total Tour Cost per person to be made before 30 days of the departure.
- Total Amount: 100% of the Total Tour Cost per person to be made at least 15 days before departure.
- For Booking to be done less than 15 days of departure date, please confirm with us regarding availability of selected packages & any changes in Total Package Cost per person
- For packages where Air Travel is included, 100% payment towards Air Ticket Cost to be paid at the time of booking only.
- Payment will be collected in the INR as per ROE on the respective dates payments are processed.
- For certain International Packages, customer will have to pay us some amount of Total Tour Cost in foreign currency as per RBI guidelines. We will guide the customers about the applicable Foreign Exchange Component to be paid for selected packages once the booking has been confirmed with us. Customers may buy such required Foreign Exchange Component from any authorized dealers with applicable ROE at the time of currency exchange.
ImagineTrip.Com offers various ways to you for making easy & smooth payment transactions. You may make payments by any of bellow payment methods as per your convenience & suitability.
- Register & Long in on our website www.imaginetrip.com. Do ensure to mention correct Mobile No, Email ID & Residence Address.
- Our Website can also be accessed via mobile & you may make online payment through your mobile to confirm your Booking with us.
- You may access Book Now tab on selected Tour Packages & make the payment online by following methods:-
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Mobile Wallets
- International Credit Cards
- Upon Payment of Booking Amount / Balance Amount or Full Amount, SMS & Email notification will be sent to User’s Registered Mobile No & Email Address.
- For making Payment towards second or third payment step, you may visis Manage My Booking after log in. You may refer All Trips>Upcoming Trips>Payments>Pay Remaining Amount.
- You may find various options like paying only 10% of 100% of amount in First Step, 40% or 90% remaining payment in second step & Balance 50% payment in third step. Choose the option wisely in accordance with payment policy at the time of Booking.
- Customers are liable to make payment in accordance with Payment Policy to validate their booking of tour package with us. Partial or Incomplete Payment will force us to Cancel your tour package & you shall also be charged cancellation amount as per Cancellation Policy.
- You may Track your Booking Details & Payment Details under Manage My Profiles section.
- In Case of Foreign Exchange transactions, the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of travel will be applicable.
- For Payments processed via online payment, any refund amount will be credited to Same Account from where the payment has been processed. It normally takes 10 – 15 days for refund amount to be credited after successful Cancellations.
CASH PAYMENT AT OUR OFFICE LOCATION/S:
- You may pay Cash for Booking Amount / Balance Amount / Full Amount by Cash deposit directly to our office.
- You will be given Cash Receipt for the amount paid & your booking will be confirmed immediately.
- If you are making a CASH PAYMENT above Rs.50,000/- you would have to submit a copy of your PAN Card to us.
- Cash Payment more than 02 lacs per day are not permitted in accordance with government regulations. Any such cash payments are to be discussed with us to avoid confusion with Tax authorities.
- For payment of Foreign Exchange component for International packages to be paid by Cash, you will have to furnish the receipt of purchase of Foreign Exchange from authorized dealer.
- Any Refunds in case of cancellation will be paid via cheque only.
PAYMENT BY NET BANKING / CHEQUE / DEMAND DRAFT / CASH DEPOSITE:
- You may process payments through Net Banking / Cheque / Demand Draft / Cash deposit for Booking Amount / Balance Amount or Full Amount as per Payment Policy in following Bank Account:
Bank Name : ICICI Bank
Branch : Ghod Dod Road Branch, Surat
RTGS / NEFT IFSC Code : ICIC0001388
Account Name : MyImagine Tours Pvt Ltd
Account No : 138805500982
- The cheque / demand draft can also be submitted with any of the ImagineTrip.com Offices / Franchisees.
- Once the payment is cleared, only then will confirmation be made and the documentation be released.
- The cheque / demand draft has to be drawn in favour of "My Imagine Tours Pvt Ltd’’ only. Please arrange to pay us Multicity / Payable at Par Cheques only.
- You may deposit Cash directly to our Bank Account after confirmation from our Travel Consultants only.
- Cash deposit of more than 02 lacs per day are not permitted in accordance with government regulations. Any such cash deposits are to be discussed with us to avoid confusion with Tax authorities.
- Any Refunds in case of cancellation will be paid via cheque only.
PAYMENT TO OUR AUTHORIZED TRAVEL AGENTS LOCATED NEAR TO YOU:
- In Case you wish to make payments to our authorized Travel Agents located near to your destination, you may check with us for information regarding Location & contact details for our Authorized Agents.
- You can pay your TRAVEL AGENT who would pay the Company on your behalf in case the booking has been made by the Travel Agent.
- IMPORTANT: Any payment made to your Travel Agent by you would not constitute payment to the Company until the same is remitted to the account of the Company and cleared.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR BOOKING:
You may send us Scan copy of required documents to email@example.com once the booking has been confirmed by paying Booking Amount on our website. Alternately you may submit the documents to our office in person or can also send through courier to our office location.
· For Domestic Packages any Govt Approved ID Cards required for all passengers travelling
· For International Packages, Passport Photocopy (Front & Last Page) is compulsory. Passport must be valid minimum 06 months from the date of Travel.
- PAN card copy required for billing.
- The cost of Intermational package tour is payable in convertible foreign exchange (subject to RBI/GOI regulation) except cost of ticket.
- Traveling passenger signed booking form & passport condition form.
- Address Proof will be required
- Any other documents as required depending on your travel destination will be informed by our Travel Consultants.
- For documents required for VISA for your destination, please refer to VISA section on our website and select your destination.
FOREIGN EXCHANGE (Applicable to International Tour Packages only):
Your foreign exchange requirements have two components namely:
- Tour Cost.
- Personal Forex
- Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) per financial year is US$ 10,000 or equivalent per person (maximum cash up to 3000 USD and 7000 USD by Travellers’ Cheques) for the leisure traveler
- US$ 25,000 for the business traveler
- Guests are free to carry the FOREX in cash, however carrying The American Express Travellers’ Cheques is always advisable.
- Prepaid Travel Forex Cards are a safe & convenient alternative to Cash while travelling overseas Simply visit any VISA accepting ATM & Cash withdraw conveniently. Forex Cards can be bought in your required Foreign currencies.
As per the current guidelines of RBI, all residents holding Indian Passport are entitled to avail an amount not exceeding US$ 250,000/- or its equivalent in one financial year for one or more private/leisure visits under the Basic Travel Quota (BTQ). However, the traveller cannot avail in excess of US $ 3,000 per visit or its equivalent in cash, except as specified in the exceptions provided by the RBI guidelines.
It is mandatory for you to avail the foreign exchange component of the tour cost from under your BTQ entitlement from an authorized dealer licensed to provide such services as per the guidelines issued by RBI from time to time. You shall pay the foreign exchange component of the total tour cost at the prevailing rate to the dealer along with signed BTQ form & A2 form. You can draw foreign exchange for your personal use on tour from the same authorized dealer from your balance BTQ entitlement. This is as per GOI rules & regulations. You may carry this partly in currency, partly in traveller cheques (TC) which are safer and easily encased for a small service fee. They can also be replaced if they are stolen or lost, if you record TC numbers and retain counterfoil subject to the rules applicable.
- Booking Amount is Non Refundable.
- 31 Days or more prior to Departure : 10 % of Total Tour Cost per person
- 30 Days to 16 Days prior to Departure : 50% of the Total Tour Cost per person
- Less than 15 Days prior to Departure Date : 100% of the Total Tour Cost per person
- Cancellation in Air Tickets (wherever applicable) will be as per Airline norms and conditions.
- Refund will be processed in line with Cancellation Policy considering the date of official cancellation notice as received at our end.
- Booking amount is Non Refundable in any case.
- Refund amount will be calculated considering Travel Date, Cancellation Date, Days Remaining from the Date of Travel as per cancellation policy statements. Whatever refund amount (If Any) as per such calculation will be paid back to User via same payment channel from which payment had been processed.
- In case we are forced to close tour due to any unforeseen circumstances, we will refund 100% of total tour cost to customer.
- In any circumstance, ImagineTrip.com will not be liable for any losses or liabilities apart from the cost of tour paid to us.